These resources are intended to direct patients and supporters to overall informational resource and support services.
- ALSSO: A local service organization in Spokane, Washington that provides support and assistance to PALS and their families through volunteerism.
- International ALS Links: International Alliance of ALS/MND Associations offers chat rooms, links, the international symposium web page and latest news.
- ALS Association (ALSA): The ALS Association is a national not-for-profit health agency providing patient and community services, public education, patient advocacy and research. The Association's affiliate network includes chapters in communities throughout the nation.
- ALS Hope: San Diego based non-profit raising awareness. Donating to research.
- Les Turner Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Foundation, Ltd: Offers patient and family services, an events calendar and research. The website is affiliated with Northwestern University Medical School.
- March of Faces: Non profit organization founded by people with ALS and their loved ones out of Florida. Over 2500 PALS participating in the March of faces Banner Project.
- Ride for Life: Non profit out of New York started in 1998 brings community awareness and support research. Offering hope and inspiration.
- Project A.L.S.: Started by Hollywood producer Jenifer Estess, this ALS nonprofit hosts several high-profile fundraisers per year to benefit ALS research. Information on the fundraisers and research it supports.
- ALS Hope Foundation: Supports the ALS Treatment Initiative, a collaboration between top ALS doctors and researchers around the U.S. The site includes information on ALSTI, biographies of patients, fundraising event information and more.
- University of Miami ALS Clinic and Research Center: Offers support groups for patients and caregivers, drugs, latest news, doctors, research and ALS centers.
- ALS Society of Canada: Offers up-to-date information about ALS, and serves patients and caregivers..
- MDA: National site with information on physicians, clinics, services, blogs, forum, chats group. Offers support groups and newsletters.
- ALS Society of Ontario: Provides services of PALS, assist people with managing the effects of the disease and raises funds for research.
- Doctor's Guide to ALS
- The BUILD website offers chat and bulletin board interaction for people with MND/ALS in the UK, as well as their caregivers and healthcare professionals.
- Jackson Labs: What are the genetic and environmental causes of ALS? How can we predict the onset of this disease? And how can we prevent, treat or even cure it? Researchers at The Jackson Laboratory are investigating these questions every day. Located in Bar Harbor, Maine.
- ALS Residence Initiative: The ALS Residence Initiative is committed to improving the quality of life for pALS with compassionate caregiving and state-of-the-art technology.
ALS Hospital/Clinic and Testing Information
These resources are intended to assist ALS patients in finding clinical care appropriate for them.
- MDA - National site with information on physicians, clinics, services, blogs, forum, chats group. Offering support groups and newsletters.
- American Medical Association - Provides basic professional information on many licensed physicians in the US. AMA also provides links to condition and illness-related Web resources, medical indexes, government health sites and more.
- Neurology Channel: - Gives an overview of ALS, symptoms, diagnosis, types and causes, and treatments.
Please visit here to find a neurologist.
- A.L.S.C.A.R.E.: The ALS C.A.R.E. Project is a voluntary, physician-directed program to improve outcomes for patients diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Enrollment completed 6/30/2007. An ALS-FRS Scale online form.
- International assistance for medical help Information and support online health service.
Resources for Syringomyelia
- Christopher S. Syringomyelia Foundation
The goals of the Christopher S. Burton Syringomyelia Foundation are to raise and distribute funds to those who are diagnosed and can demonstrate a financial and medical need; assist with short or long term financial assistance while social services are pending or insufficient; raise awareness in the general public in hopes of finding a cure...
- National Guidline Clearinghouse
The NGC mission is to provide physicians and other health professionals, health care providers, health plans, integrated delivery systems, purchasers, and others an accessible mechanism for obtaining objective, detailed information on clinical practice guidelines and to further their dissemination, implementation, and use.
Herbal Medicine for Other Chronic Diseases
- Amyotrophy Convalescence Pill Series
Using Chinese herbal medicine to treat Syringomyelia, myasthenia gravis(MG), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), syringomyelia, syrinx, hydromyelia, syringohydromyelia, progressive spinal muscular atrophy(SMA), progressive atrophy, facial paralysis, polyneuritis.
- Brain Atrophy Recovery Series
Cerebral atrophy Recovery Pill is an excellent Chinese herbal medicine widely used for treating brain atrophy and dementi
- Intestine Appeasing Capsule and IBD Recovery Pill Series
Excellent Chinese herbal medicine used for effectively treating ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease and esocolitis demonstrated as bellyache, diarrhea, mucous stool, pus and blood stool.
- Prostatitis Rehabilitation Granule plus Hardness-dissipation Powder
Excellent Chinese Herbal Medicine Prostatitis Rehabilitation Granule for treating patients with chronic bacterial prostatitis (CBP), chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (CNP) and chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS), hyperplasia of prostate gland
- Diabetes Recovery Capsule (for Diabetes Type 2 only)
Diabetes Recovery Capsule, a Chinese herbal medicine invention for people with, affected by, and for healthcare professionals treating those affected by diabetes
- Cirrhosis Recovery Formula and Hepatitis C Recovery Formula
Chinese Herbal Meidicne to stimulate liver and to neutralize poison, to improve the blood circulation of the liver, and increase the blood flow in liver area and oxygen content of the cell, to accelerate rebirth of hepatic cell, to enhance the virus resistant capability of the liver, and kill the virus gradually, thus offering a possibility for a cure of HCV and cirrhosis
- Herbal Remedy for ALS, MS, MG, Syrinx, SMA and MS
Chinese herbal remedy for effectively treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), syringomyelia, myasthenia gravis(MG), syrinx, hydromyelia, progressive spinal muscular atrophy(SMA), MG, progressive atrophy, facial paralysis, polyneuritis.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine World
Your encyclopedia of Chinese herbs and formulas for treating diseases as ulcerative colitis, hepatitis C, ALS, Myelopathy, epilepsy, seizures, Acne, Cirrhosis, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Syringomyelia (SM), Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Acne Scar, Crohn's Disease,.
- Heart-tonifying Herbal Granule
An excellent Chinese herbal remedy for effectively treating coronary heart disease, comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this serious heart condition from the perspective of Chinese medicine
- IBD Recovery Pill: For Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease
- Herbs For Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM)
- Treating Brain Atrophy and Dementia
- Herbal Treatment for Diabetes Type II
- Diabetes Recovery Capsule
- Prostatitis Rehabilitaton Granule
- Colitis and Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis
- Cerebral Brain Atrophy
- Herbal Formula for Crohns Disease
- Herbal Granule for Prostatitis
- Herbs for Cerebral Atrophy
- Herbal Remedy for Ulcerative Colitis
- Herbal Remedy for Dibetes Type II
- Herbal Remedy for ALS
- Alternative Therapy for Hepatitis C
- Herbal Remedy for Prostatitis
Effective Herbal Medicine
Amyotrophy Convalescence Pill Series Medicine for treating ALS, SMA, MD, MG, Syrinx, MS.Amyotrophy Convalescence Pill Series included Serie # 1: Motor Neurons Refunction Granule
Serie #2： Bulboparalysis Rehabilitation Capsule
Serie # 3: Vital Energy Supplementing Granule
Serie # 4: Muscle Cell Stimulation Pill. For more information please click here.